"Ephraim, can you tell me why this had to happen? Dame Selena was a good person. She was filled with joy when she spoke of the emperor. Why did Dame Selena have to die? Why did we have to take up arms against her?"
Day 17: 17/1/14
10. Favourite manakete/mamkute/dragonkin.
Myrrh, though I also like the transformed manaketes in Awakening because they remind me of leafy sea dragons, very pretty.
Manaketes are pretty…… and pretty freaking strong I remember using Myrrh for the first time (and FE8 being my first FE game) and witnessing her destructive powers. But then I realised her dragonstone had limited uses and for some reason I was worried I’d waste it all so I ended up not using her as much as I could have.
- phillipfathom reblogged this from needlekind
- attabeen likes this
- a8d6d4 reblogged this from needlekind
- miyaio reblogged this from needlekind
- phillipfathom likes this
- needlekind reblogged this from dailydoodlesbyk
- reversere reblogged this from dailydoodlesbyk
- evonee reblogged this from siegmunds
- quien-eres-t-u likes this
- luminoxthefallen likes this
- pann-yu likes this
- iamapotatobag likes this
- markoftheasphodel likes this
- siegmunds reblogged this from dailydoodlesbyk
- lexlight1 reblogged this from dailydoodlesbyk
- lexlight1 likes this
- reversere likes this
- mr-mikey likes this
- tinybitsoflife reblogged this from dailydoodlesbyk
- dailydoodlesbyk posted this